Welcome

Please read the content of this blog with careful delight. Take joy in it for the Christian woman that I have become but be careful of the little girl who is running around scared and confused!



Sunday, October 20, 2013

Giving

Three months ago, I gave my marriage over to God. I told him that all of my "fixing" didn't work. I knew that he was the only Mender. I was powerless against the negative that had taken over. Don't get me wrong, I still worked on myself. I still prayed that God would bring healing, that this damaged ship would not sink. Now, I am looking back at the wreckage, the massive carnage that is left behind. My marriage has come to a tragic end. But I still hold on to my faith. Giving over doesn't mean that God will fix. Giving over means that you relinquish all control to Him. You give it to Him to work on. That doesn't mean He does your plan but that you are willing to follow His plan. God can  take all bad things and make them good. He can, and does, take the broken and make it whole. I have absolute faith that God will work a miracle in my life. I know that He will take this really big hurt and use it for His good works. He is mighty. He is awesome. He loves me and He knows my heart's desire. He not only knows but will honor my true needs. His plan for my life is far greater than I can even imagine. I prayed for healing in my marriage. For whatever reason, that was not in His plan. Or maybe it was but God knows that it would have taken two willing parties for a marital success. No matter the circumstance or reason, God will use me and the lessons that I have learned. He will continue teaching me to walk in His path. He will light the way for me, no matter how dark the clouds make it seem. These are the truths that I know God has promised. He has promised them to me and He has promised them to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment